Floating Ball Valve With the rapid development of science and technology, production technology and continuous improvement of product structure, quickly developed into one of the main valve.
Our standard floating ball valves are manufactured in tow pieces bolted body,ball valves could be supplied full or reduced bore,designed for maximum rigidity against pipeline thrust,made from forged components or barstock.
Bolted body constructions allow easy service and maintenance opration on site,Pressure rating is from class ANSI 150 up to ANSI 2500 Lbs.
Valves are usually supplied with lever operator,with gear box or bare stem on customer request.All standard floating ball valves have below features:
1. Lock device:valve is equipped iwth an integral locking device to secure line flow. 2. Blow-out proof stem:the stem is made separately from the ball with integral T-type round shoulder,which ensures total safety and integrity. 3. Anti-Static Design:grounding device are supplied form positive anti-static between ball/stem and body. 4. ISO 5211 mount plate:simplifies the installlation of actuators with standard connections. 5. Emission-firee gasket:the primary gaskey is emission free graphite to eliminate leakage.
Floating Ball Valve advantages:
1.Low fluid resistanceThe fluid resistance is small, and the resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe length.
2. Simple structureSimple structure, small size, light weight.
3. Good sealingTight and reliable, the sealing material of ball valve is widely used in plastic, sealing and vacuum system.
4. Convenient operationEasy to operate, open and close quickly, from full open to full close as long as 90 degrees rotation, easy to control distance.
5. Convenient maintenanceConvenient maintenance, simple structure of ball valve, seal ring is generally mobile, easy to remove and replace.
6. Do not cause erosion of valve sealing surfaceThe sealing surface of the ball and seat is isolated from the media when fully open or closed.
7. Wide applicationWide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied