Inverted Pressure Balance Lubricated Plug Valve
Inverted pressure balance lubricated plug valve according to ANSI is applicable to the cutting and connection of pipelines medium that aroused in various industries such as petroleum, chemical industry, pharmacy, chemical fertilizer, power industry etc. It is used under nominal pressure of CLASS150-1500LBS, and works at the temperature of -29~180℃. a. The product has reasonable structure, reliable sealing, excellent performance and beautiful appearance.
Pressure balance lubricated plug valves are metal seated valves providing a tight shut off ( 0 leakage ) sealing, valves shall be regularly lubricated along with their operation by injection of suitable grease.
We manufacture some of the most dependable cast and forged steel Pressure Balance Lubricated Valves in the industry. Our Valve Lubricated Type Plug Valves are available in Short, Regular, and Venturi Pattern. The different patterns vary as regards end to end dimension and port area for a given size of valve. Regular Pattern valves have the largest port area. Short Pattern valves have a reduced port area as a consequence of their compact face-to-face dimensions which are identical to those for wedge gate valves. Venturi Pattern valves have a reduced port area and a flow path approximating a venturi shape to aid pressure recovery.
It has logical structure,reliable seal,excelient performance and nice design.
It has the structre of flip-chip balanceable pressure and ligh on/off operation.
An oil groove is set between valve body and seal surface,which may infuse the seal grease to increase the seal capablility.
he paryt material and flange dimension may be selected according to current operating condtion and users requirement.so that meet the requirements of various engineering.
Bolted cover, structure of flip-chip balanceable pressure and light on/off operation. An oil grove is set between valve body and seal surface, which may infuse the seal grease to increase the seal capability.
Size: 2" ~ 28" (DN50 ~ DN700).
Body Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex Steel.
Plug: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex Steel.
Operation: Lever, Gear, Electric, Pneumatic, Hydraulic
Design & Manufacture standard: API 599,API6D.
Face to face dimension standard: ASME B16.10, DIN3202 F1.
End Connections: ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47,DIN2543-2549.
Test & Inspect standard: API 598,DIN3230.
Product advantage of this Inverted Pressure Balance Lubricated Plug Valve
1. Range of Materials: Standard body/bonnet materials include ten grades of carbon, low alloy and stainless steels. For special applications they can be supplied in other grades of alloy and stainless steel. There’s a full range of trim materials to match any service. Optional packing and gasket materials are available for a full range of service conditions.
2. Easy Maintenance: the valve can be matched up with the service conditions, thus enhancing operability and lessening the possibility of binding.
3. Easy Operation: the valves easily accessible for repair or replacement. Packing swing bolts on most valves simplify packing replacement.
4. Actuator Flexibility: All valves are available with hand-wheels, gearing, electric motor actuators or pneumatic or hydraulic cylinder actuators.
5. Longer Life: strong construction provides years of reliable service.
6. Convenient maintenance:
Convenient maintenance, simple structure of ball valve, seal ring is generally mobile, easy to remove and replace.
7. Good sealing performance by the erosion of full-time small sealing surface
8. Wide application: Wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.