Y-pattern Globe Valve
Our forged steel Y-pattern globe valve are available in three bonnet designs. The first design is the Bolted Bonnet, with male-female joint,spiral wound gasket, made in F304/graphite. Ring joint gasket are also available on request. The second design is the welded bonnet with a threaded and seal welded joint. On request a full penetration strength welded joint is available. The third design is the pressure seal bonnet, with a threaded and pressure seal bonnet joint.
The Y-pattern valves are available in globe and check design configurations.
Among the diferent functions of this type of valve, most relevant aplication is as feed water stop valve, used to protect the water piping between the economizer and the feed water heaters during the hydrostatic boiler test.
These valves are also applicable wherever large volumes are to be handled at high pressure and/or high temperatures, handling steam and water at aceptable velocities and pressure drops.
Y type design posses optimizing Cv value.
Threaded bonnet, can be designed to be welded or removable structure
Low flow coefficient.
Body and bonnet joint accurately machined.
Secondary throttling face design which reduces the erosion of sealing surface.
Integral HF seat
Hightly-density and sharped flexible graphite gasket.
Electric or pneumatic actuator is optional
Y pattern body with inclined stem. This design allows less fluid turbulence and higher flow coefficient values when compared to T pattern.
Conform to ANSI B16.34. Each are tested according to API598, and marking is per MSS SP-25.
Y -pattern globe valve 1/2''-2'' with 800Lb,
Pressure seal Y-pattern globe valve 1/2''-2'' with 900-1500L
Product advantage of this Y-pattern Globe Valve
1. Range of Materials: Standard body/bonnet materials include ten grades of carbon, low alloy and stainless steels. For special applications they can be supplied in other grades of alloy and stainless steel. There’s a full range of trim materials to match any service. Optional packing and gasket materials are available for a full range of service conditions.
2. Easy Maintenance: the valve can be matched up with the service conditions, thus enhancing operability and lessening the possibility of binding.
3. Easy Operation: the valves easily accessible for repair or replacement. Packing swing bolts on most valves simplify packing replacement.
4. Actuator Flexibility: All valves are available with hand-wheels, gearing, electric motor actuators or pneumatic or hydraulic cylinder actuators.
5. Longer Life: strong construction provides years of reliable service.
6. Convenient maintenance:
Convenient maintenance, simple structure of ball valve, seal ring is generally mobile, easy to remove and replace.
7. Good sealing performance by the erosion of full-time small sealing surface
8. Wide application: Wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.