Pressure Seal Globe Valve
Our Pressure Seal Globe Valves are ideal for high pressure steam, liquid, catalytic reformers, hydrocrackers and other tough services. In the tough world of High pressure, High temperature valve applications, Pressure seal Globe Valve continue to provide a wide range of industries with a safe, leak free, pressure containing boundary. These valves are best suited for throttling application at high pressure and temperature.
The pressure seal globe valves are designed in accordance with BS1873 and ASME B16.34 for service of high temperature and high pressure and are widely used in fossil fuel power plant. Compared with bolted bonnet joint valves, it provides absolute reliable sealing of the bonnet joint, so that the pressure seal valves are more compact and rigid as well as maintenance cost-effective at high temperature and high pressure service.
Design standard as per: BS1873,ASME B16.34, GB/T 12235, JB/T3595.
Generally, lift is just 1/4 of the valve seat port, ensuring a short opening and closing time.
Only one sealing face is designed on the valve body and valve disc,
For large size valves will be designed with main disc and vice disc type, and medium flow from up disc to down disc.
Full stellite overlay seat sealing surface
Good for manufacturing process and easy to maintain.
The valve is designed as a back seat sealing structure.
Use flexible and woven graphite collaboration type packing.
Absolute bonnet joint leak proof.
Optional by-pass design.
Body material: carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel
Nominal diameter: 1/2"～24"（DN15~DN600）
End connection: RF, RTJ, BW
Operation: handwheel, gear box, electric, etc.
Product advantage of this Pressure Seal Globe Valve
1. Range of Materials: Standard body/bonnet materials include ten grades of carbon, low alloy and stainless steels. For special applications they can be supplied in other grades of alloy and stainless steel. There’s a full range of trim materials to match any service. Optional packing and gasket materials are available for a full range of service conditions.
2. Easy Maintenance: the valve can be matched up with the service conditions, thus enhancing operability and lessening the possibility of binding.
3. Easy Operation: the valves easily accessible for repair or replacement. Packing swing bolts on most valves simplify packing replacement.
4. Actuator Flexibility: All valves are available with hand-wheels, gearing, electric motor actuators or pneumatic or hydraulic cylinder actuators.
5. Longer Life: strong construction provides years of reliable service.
6. Convenient maintenance:
Convenient maintenance, simple structure of ball valve, seal ring is generally mobile, easy to remove and replace.
7. Good sealing performance by the erosion of full-time small sealing surface
8. Wide application: Wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.