Cast Steel Globe Valve
Cast Steel Globe Valve is a flange connected valve applicable to nominal pressure PN1.6~PN4.0Mpa, roommate working temperature -29~425 DEG C, chemical, pharmaceutical, chemical fertilizer, the power industry and condition of the pipeline, cut off or connected to medium, suitable for water, oil, steam, acid medium, and the operation mode: manual, gear, electric, pneumatic, etc.
Flange globe valves are forcibly sealed valve. So when closing the valve, exert pressure must be put on disc to make sure sealing face does not leak. When the media goes into the valve from below the valve, the operating force required to overcome the resistance, which is the force created by stem and packing friction and the pressure of the media. When closing the valve, the force is greater than that to open the valve, so the valve rod diameter should be large, otherwise the stem benders occur.
Meet design ANSI B16.5, B16.34, B16.10,B16.25 (for NPS≤24), MSS SP-44(for NPS>24), API-600
Straight and Y patteren body design
OS & Y,outside screw and yoke
Yoke intergral with bonnet
Rising stem and handwheel
Loose disc,choice of plug or ball
Renewable seat ring or Body seat ring
Impact handwheel for 10" & above
Flanged or buttwelding ends
Normal Size: 2"~20"
Connection: Flanges,RTJ Flange,Butt Weld,Groove
Material:Carbon Steel, Forged Steel
Carbon Steel: ASTM A105, ASTM A216 WCB, ASTM A217 WC6, ASTM A217 WC9, ASTM A217 C5, ASTM A217 C12, ASTM A217 C12A
Stainless Steel: ASTM A351 CF8, ASTM A351 CF8M, ASTM A351 CF3, ASTM A351 CF3M, ASTM A351 CM8, ASTM A890 GR4A, ASTM A890
Operate: Handwheel, Wormgear, Gearbox, Penumatic Actuator, Electric Actuator, Hydraulic Actuator.
Steel Globe Design: API 600 / BS1873
Steel Valves: ASME B16.34
Face to Face according to: ASME B16.10
Flanges Ends according to: ASME B16.5
Butt Welding Ends according to: ASME B16.25
Inspection and Testing according to: API 598 / API 6D
Product advantage of this Cast Steel Globe Valve
1. Range of Materials: Standard body/bonnet materials include ten grades of carbon, low alloy and stainless steels. For special applications they can be supplied in other grades of alloy and stainless steel. There’s a full range of trim materials to match any service. Optional packing and gasket materials are available for a full range of service conditions.
2. Easy Maintenance: the valve can be matched up with the service conditions, thus enhancing operability and lessening the possibility of binding.
3. Easy Operation: the valves easily accessible for repair or replacement. Packing swing bolts on most valves simplify packing replacement.
4. Actuator Flexibility: All valves are available with hand-wheels, gearing, electric motor actuators or pneumatic or hydraulic cylinder actuators.
5. Longer Life: strong construction provides years of reliable service.
6. Convenient maintenance:
Convenient maintenance, simple structure of ball valve, seal ring is generally mobile, easy to remove and replace.
7. Good sealing performance by the erosion of full-time small sealing surface
8. Wide application: Wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.