Double Block and Bleed Valve is a side-entry ball valve, with either a bolted or welded body, designed for use in upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas applications. It requires two in-line isolation valves and a bleed valve used to drain or vent trapped fluid between the two closure elements in order to safely isolate the downstream pipe. This feature can be achieved with one single valves complete with a bleed port between the obturators.
High Pressure Equipment has designed a trunion style block and bleed ball valve for calibration applications to 15,000 psi. This reliable ball valve is an excellent method to block and bleed high pressure hydraulic and pneumatic systems used for pressure monitoring and test, chemical injection and drain line isolation. This is a full port, quarter turn double ball valve.
We offer our innovative Double Block and Bleed solution on a variety of our valves, including Forged Double Block and Bleed's, Instrument Double Block and Bleed's, Injection & Sampling Double Block and Bleed's and Primary Isolation Double Block and Bleed's.
1.Double block and bleed design(DBB)
2.Floating ball or Trunnion mounted ball
3.With two ball and one bleed valve, Anti-blow out stem
4.Dual ball is a necessary requirement when maintenance is taking place down stream of the first isolation valve
5.Cavity venting is provided by either two balls or globe OS&Y vent relief valve so that the pressure between the two isolation valves can be safely vented
6.Full Port Or Reduced Bore
7.Light weight,In case of large production can greatly enhance the work efficency.
8.Fire safe design and Anti-Static device
9.ISO 5211 mounting design upon request
11.Central Needle Vent Valve
12.Floating Metal or Soft Seat
13.Low Pressure Loss Through the valve
14.Low Actuation Torque
Double block and bleed Ball Valve advantages:
1.Low fluid resistanceThe fluid resistance is small, and the resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe length.
2. Simple structureSimple structure, small size, light weight.
3. Good sealingTight and reliable, the sealing material of ball valve is widely used in plastic, sealing and vacuum system.
4. Convenient operationEasy to operate, open and close quickly, from full open to full close as long as 90 degrees rotation, easy to control distance.
5. Convenient maintenanceConvenient maintenance, simple structure of ball valve, seal ring is generally mobile, easy to remove and replace.
6. Do not cause erosion of valve sealing surfaceThe sealing surface of the ball and seat is isolated from the media when fully open or closed.
7. Wide applicationWide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied