The API 6D Full Bore Ball Valves are kind of floating ball valves are on-off valves manufactured according to API, ANSI, ASME standard, for industrial applications, manufactured in split body type, with full bore and raised flanges. With seats in PTFE, the floating ball valves grant perfect tightness and 0 leaking, as per API production standard.
RF Technologies offers an array of materials used for this product line, including but not limited to:
Carbon Steel such as A-105 or WCB, etc. Stainless Steel such as CF8, CF8M, etc. Low Carbon Stainless Steel such as CF3, CF3M, CG3M, etc. Super Stainless Steel such as CN7M (Alloy 20), CN3M (Alloy 20 modified), CT15C, etc. Brass like B283 grade C37700.
RF Technologies offers a variety of trim materials including but not limited to the following:
Ball and stem made from SS-304, PTFE seats and stem packing. Ball and stem made from SS-316, PTFE seats and stem packing. Ball and stem made from SS-316, PTFE seats and graphite stem packing suitable for fire safe design.
Floating Ball Valves in accordance with MSS-72 & API-608 Two or three-piece design. Socket weld, threaded or flanged ends. Lever or Gear operated as per Customer requirement. Fire safe design available upon request. ISO-5211 top flange drilled and tapped upon request. Locking device available as per Customer requirement. Test in accordance with API-6D.
API 6D Full Bore Ball Valvese advantages:
1.Low fluid resistanceThe fluid resistance is small, and the resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe length.
2. Simple structureSimple structure, small size, light weight.
3. Good sealingTight and reliable, the sealing material of ball valve is widely used in plastic, sealing and vacuum system.
4. Convenient operationEasy to operate, open and close quickly, from full open to full close as long as 90 degrees rotation, easy to control distance.
5. Convenient maintenanceConvenient maintenance, simple structure of ball valve, seal ring is generally mobile, easy to remove and replace.
6. Do not cause erosion of valve sealing surfaceThe sealing surface of the ball and seat is isolated from the media when fully open or closed.
7. Wide applicationWide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied